Please Note, tireplanet.ca will only accept returns that are initiated within the 30 day period of delivery.
Tireplanet.ca cancelation policy entails that a customer may cancel an order at no charge before an invoice was created. If the transaction was completed, and the invoice created, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the whole order.
No unauthorized return will be accepted, therefore, no matter the situation, please contact us so we can find an optimal solution together.
If the product is refused upon receipt, the appropriate conditions of the above outlined return policy will be applied.
Return and Refund Procedure
All merchandise must be unused, without damage, and in new condition, meaning that tires have not been driven and wheels have not been installed on a vehicle or had tires mounted on them (excluding tire and wheel packages). According to the emailed instructions that are part of the RMA (return mandatory authorization), all merchandise must be packaged properly, in original packaging to avoid any shipping impact.
If there is any balancing problem, please contact our sales department to resolve the issue.
Upon obtaining our authorization for product exchange or return, a packing slip will be emailed to you within 24 hours, which needs to be printed and placed inside the return package.
- Tire-only return: Since tires are shipped without packaging, please use plastic wrap or heavy-duty tape to wrap the return slips around the tires.
- Wheel-only return: Use the original, undamaged boxes to complete the return.
Note: tireplanet.ca does not accept negligence-caused damaged products.
Payment refund will be issued to the credit card on file, and may take 5 to 10 business days to appear in your account. Confirmation of the transaction will be sent by email.
- Only the manufacturer offers and manages mail-in rebates, and can change it at any time.
- There needs to be a minimum purchase of 4 tires or wheels for mail-in rebate to be applicable.
- All rebates must be claimed through the manufacturer directly, as tireplanet.ca is not responsible for any denied claims or delays in the collection of rebates.
- Tireplanet.ca suggests making an online claim on the manufacturers website for faster and more efficient communication. Any claims have to be initiated prior to the deadline indicated by the manufacturer.
- Please visit the manufacturer website for further details.